- July 28 at 2 pm Mountain Time, YMCA of the Rockies, Jellison Library, Estes Park, Colorado:
- I'm excited to be talking about the Alice MacDonald Greer Mystery Series, and how the past, uninvited, can trigger new crisis.
- Book Club and Library Talks
- I’m looking forward to talking with the Dripping Springs Methodist Book Club on May 10, and then driving to beautiful Lake Buchanan on May 22 to talk to the folks there about Alice’s adventures, including Ghost Dagger. And, yes, we might just stop in Llano on the way for some barbecue at Cooper’s. . . .
- MAY 10, 2017, 6:30 p.m.
- Dripping Springs United Methodist Church Book Club
- 28900 Ranch Road 12
- Dripping Springs, TX 78620
- MAY 22, 2:30 p.m.
- Lakeshore Library Friends
- 7346 Highway 261
- Buchanan Dam, TX 78609
- Book Signing
- October 30, 2016
- Book signing—Ghost Letter, Ghost Dog, Ghost Cave—2:00 pm on October 30, 2016, at Austin’s Malvern Books, 613 West 29th Street. Join me along with other co-conspirators in the Heart of Texas Chapter of Sisters in Crime!
- MAY 24, 2016 – LAKE TRAVIS COMMUNITY LIBRARY
- I’m looking forward to meeting library patrons, reading, signing and discussing Ghost Letter on Tuesday, May 24, at 2 pm at the Lake Travis Community Library. It’s always great to meet readers and share reactions.
Especially when chocolate chip cookies are involved.
Here’s the link: http://www.laketravislibrary.org/adult.htm
- First Pflugerville Book Pfestival!
- Saturday, April 16, 2016
- Excited to speak at the first Pflugerville Book Pfestival on Saturday, April 16! I'm part of the Sisters in Crime Panel, 1:30-2:30 p.m., with Hopeton Hay, of KAZI Book Review, presiding.
- Pflugerville Public Library
1008 W. Pfluger St., Pflugerville, TX 78660
- Dripping Springs Community Library, Thursday, January 28, 2016, 11 am-12 pm
- I’m excited to meet readers and read from and discuss Ghost Letter at 11 am on January 28, 2016 in the Meeting Room at the Dripping Springs Community Library! Hill Country readers may recognize some of the locations and landscapes involved. Bring a brown-bag lunch if you’d like. Ghost Letter will be available and part of the proceeds will go to the library. Here’s the link and a map to 501 Sportsplex Drive in Dripping Springs! http://www.dscl.org/
Austin, October 17-18, 2015
“Ghost Cave” and “Ghost Dog” will be available at the Texas Book Festival, October 17-18! Watch for the Sisters in Crime booth – Austin authors and great books. Read local! See you there!
Austin, July 12
Talking about “Ghost Dog” and “Ghost Cave” at the July 12 meeting of Sisters in Crime, Heart of Texas Chapter! SINC meets the second Sunday of each month at the Yarborough Branch Library in Austin at 2:15 p.m. It's a great place to learn from other writers, and the welcome is warm.
Santa Fe, June 14-15:
I’m delighted to be in Santa Fe to speak to a book group on June 14 about “Ghost Cave” and “Ghost Dog”, and then to meet on Monday, June 15, at 10 a.m., at the La Farge Branch, Santa Fe Library, 1730 Llano St., Santa Fe, NM 87505, with the Mystery Book Club! I’ll definitely salute Charlie Siringo when we drive down the street Santa Fe named for him.